Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas is getting closer...

I love Christmas.

I just do.

I love putting silly christmas decorations up.

I love putting lights all over my house.

I love wearing silly christmas hats (santa hats, elves hats... you name it).

I love putting up my tree.

I love attempting to dress the dog with reindeers antlers and/or christmas hat. She'll learn - the cat did.

I love buying presents. But even better is I love giving presents.

I love the way people get excited when they get a present. Even if its a bottle of wine that you give to your pensioned neighbours. It gives me warm fuzzies when they are so grateful that you thought of them. Even if the bottle of wine had been sitting in our liquor cabinet for a couple of years. And that it was a horrible chardonnay that I don't like.

I love making homemade chocolate to wrap up in cellophane to give to my workmates.

I love wearing silly flashing xmas lights on my clothes.

I love just spending hours and hours finding that perfect present for someone.

I love being with my family around xmas.

I love Christmas.

I love that it is only 1.5 days until I'm on a two week holiday.

oh and I love my gorgeous dog - have I said that yet? She is gorgeous.

No comments: