Friday, December 14, 2007

Message to Ange......

I can't believe you cut your hair....

I am NOT SPEAKING to you.

I am going to vent instead on this blog.

vent - vent - vent - vent

I do like your hair long!!!! And you are getting married soon so no more cuts until AFTER the wedding!!!!!

I DONT CARE if Brisbane is 40deg for the next 5 months! and I know it will reach that over xmas cause I have experienced xmas over there twice now. Hot hot hot.

Sigh.

If only the new haircut looked bad and then I could vent some more... ;)

I just hope your bridesmaids read this blog and attempt to stop you cutting your hair!!!

1 comment:

Ange said...

Te he - you're so cute :-)

And my hair is SO much cooler. The funny thing is that in the end is was Paul that got me to go along and get it cut. He commented that it looked better shorter (which is how I like it as you know ;-).
But to be fair I hadn't had a cut in about 6 months so it looked awful - even a trim would have made my long hair look better.