Monday, February 4, 2008

Modern marriage.....

Is this the way of the world nowadays?

My husband and I have fallen into this horrible habit of sorting out the comings and goings in our lives. In the old days you used to talk to each other about what you were doing, what time dinner was etc....

Now we send meeting requests to each to each other via Outlook mail.

How sad is that. But it works. I can see what Matt has planned, he can see what I have planned. We can plan something else just by checking our Outlook calenders. I can even download it into my phone so I can check that.

Some people have pictures on the fridge, we have - yep you guessed it - a month planner and a year planner. One of those neat whiteboard ones that last FOREVER..... ;) just wipe away that month and start again ;)

Handy to update and check when one arrives home to an empty house...

and its only February.

I repeat - Is this the way of the world nowadays?

~~~~
But at any rate Sage for her first ever swim in the weekend...... went with a workmate and her dog. I think the photo's say it all....


Sage & Stick

Baylie and Submarine Sage


Sage

1 comment:

Ange said...

I still want to steal your dog :-)