Thursday, January 17, 2008

Velvet Brown....

Ooops - I did a Britney.....

~ Nope didn't marry a backupdancer.

~ Nope didn't get pregnant twice.

~ Nope didn't get divorced then have my life spiral out of control...

~ Nope I didn't shave my hair off....

But yes I did go Brunette.........Velvet brown to be exact...



Keeping blonde was just a little bit expensive in a year where I want to save 20G for a holiday ;)

First day survived with a surprisingly amount of positive comments - even guys noticed! I mean c'mon, men noticing a hair colour - I guess something drastic like going from Blonde to Brunette would actually them notice. And all of them said they liked it better than blonde - Really????


Anyway final decision of change pending - the blonde in me isn't that easy to get rid off. At least I think this colour will stay longer than my mousey brown 5 days last year ;)


No comments: