Wednesday, January 9, 2008

And so begins 2008....

Well 8 days in to the new year and its Business as Usual....

Get up , work, eat, walk dog, sleep and repeat.

Tell me why we do this again? Oh that right we are living the kiwi dream of the bank owning our house. Or two in our case ;) oh well - C'est la vie

Now that I'm back at work and finding ways to procrastinate from actually working, I've got no excuse to upate this blog.

So the year that was.

2007 - Highlights

* Buying my new racing stripes car
* Becoming Landords in Maungaraki
* Becoming Upper Hutt residents in Totara Park - flat land, more sun and NO WIND!!!!
* Getting my gorgeous Golden Retriever!
* Surviving one year of marriage ;)

2007 - Lowlights

* Overspending (all me)
* Having to commute 45mins each way to work
* Going up 2 sizes since Wedding
* Overspending - did I mention that....


2008 Resolutions

Not that I actually make any but are more like goals that I will work towards this year...

* make more of an effort (in everything)
* lose at least a dress size and get back to normal fitness!!!
* don't spend so much
* save for Europe Holiday in May 2009
* survive another year of marriage (that's the easy one!)
* don't spend so much... did I mention that....

so that's me for my first entry of 2008...
TTFN

1 comment:

Marea said...

I can't believe it. I don't read your blog for a month and you update it FOUR times!!!!!!

Make me feel lazy.

Good luck with those New Years resolutions. Want to hear one of mine?
"I vow not to even think about work for 7 whole months in 2008!!!!!!" hehe jealous?