Monday, August 27, 2007

We're Expecting!!!

but not in the way you think....!!

(sorry mum to give you a heart attack, sorry Kay to disappoint!)

Had to do it ;) Sick of the pressure!

~~~~~~~

We're expecting a gorgeous baby girl the weekend of September 15th, similar to Huntress pictured below... (but ours will be cuter). We have just been approved as parents from the breeder and are very very excited (especially spending an hour playing with 12 puppies at the breeders!)


Pedigree *Mistymoor Huntress *


As I sad we pick her up in about 3 weeks and I can't wait! I've missed having a dog around the house...! Oscar is in for a surprise....! Kath when you come and stay you'll get to play with a puppy hehe....

Here is a picture of her mum and dad so you can see what she may look like...


Dad - Pedigree *Arctique Te Horo Running Bear*



Mum ~ Pedigree *Mistymoor The Sweetest Thing*


How exciting! We've been looking at dogs for about a year, and after deciding that we weren't going to get our finances together in time for our holiday in May, we decided the time was right for an addition in the family! We'll I've been chomping at the bit for a dog for the last year!

So all going well we will have our beautiful girl middle of September. Brilliant.

1 comment:

fish said...

Jeez - never mind your mum, *I* nearly had a heart attack!!

Puppies are so cute! Yay for you. :) I want a dog too but we have 2 rats at the mo, and I struggle to find time to play with THEM, let alone find time to walk a frisky puppy.

Can I come over and play with yours?