Sunday, September 16, 2007

Puppy love....

I'd like to introduce our new baby girl puppy, Sage Lister.

Otherwise know as Sage!



We picked her up from Otaki breeder late Saturday afternoon and arrived home around 6.30pm - had a bit of play and named her Hunter. Matt really wanted Sage, and I really wanted to call her Hunter so my darling husband kindly let me name her. (HOWEVER it is now Wednesday and the name Hunter is just not working. Doesn't feel right - so we have changed it to Sage.)




Introduced her to Oscar the cat, which went well - no dead or missing dog or cat so can't complain - it can only get better right!


And then introduced her to the crate - oh dear..... We got about 2 hours sleep with all the racket she made :( hehe...... I'm looking forward to getting through this phase as soon as possible! But she's cute....! And we got through the evening with only 2 little accidents - whew - unfortunately we didn't get through the night without some accidents the poor thing - she's too young to hold on too hold on all night - a few more weeks hopefully.




shes soooo cute...

2 comments:

Ange said...

He is SOOOO cute! I want him!!

fish said...

Me first!!