Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sick, sicker, sickest....

I'm sick of being sick...

Last Wednesday my husband came home sick, and had Thursday and Friday off work.

Friday I came home from work sick.

Saturday we had to cancel Dinner and Rugby cause we were sick.

Sunday we had to cancel brunch cause we were sick.

Monday we decided to go to the Doctor cause we should've been getting better by now (Matt 5 days, me 3 days).

Both with Viral infections, me with Sinus infection about to move to chest infection to boot.

Fun.

Have to cancel attendance at my netball teams dinner on Wednesday cause I'm sick. Won't be a work tomorrow either cause I'm still miserably sick.

Will more than likely have to cancel attendance at the Wellington Regional prizegiving on Thursday cause I'm sick.

I hate being sick.


No comments: