Monday, April 7, 2008

Dark Ages no more.....

Yep back on Broadband

I couldn't cope.... well actually that's a lie - I needed it for the new role I've taken on -yep you've guessed it - I'm now officially Wellington East's Netball Club's new Club Captain. Doh.

How'd that happen....

Well - it kinda went like this....

1) I resigned from Club Committee 2 days before AGM (25th March)

2) Current Club Captain resigns on night of AGM (27th) March - effective immediately even though her contract is for another year....

3) I can't contemplate leaving the club without a club captain taking care of the club so I take over as Club Captain.

on the condition that the club pay for broadband of course (not that we (club) have any money but hey if they need a club captain and they want me to do the job then the can pay for my internet bills).

So long story short - I'm back on line. Just means I have to actually do something online instead of facebooking, blogging and surfing ;)

oh well!

But ultimately it means that my life is basically NETBALL NETBALL NETBALL and oh NETBALL.....

but I get $5,200 a year for it - that'll help the holiday next year - shame its taxed so high - grrrrr - tempting to almost vote National ;) Surely they can't revoke the interest free Student Loans or KiwiSaver surely????

Love to all those that wished me a Happy Birthday - had a really nice day ;) and love to all those that keep gently reminding me that I haven't been updating my blog - not my fault that work ban facebook and blogs! But I'm back ;)

Peace out....

3 comments:

Off-Black said...

Oh in that case, erm, happy belated birthday :)

Off-Black said...

Oh in that case, erm, happy belated birthday :)

Off-Black said...

I'm so cool I comment twice. Silly delay.