Friday, July 6, 2007

Another week down....

Gosh it was a titanic struggle to get through this working week - it must be winter,,,

So Friday afternoon and that means the weekend is nigh, although I must admit I am not looking forward to playing netball tomorrow on what promises to be a freezing Saturday... oh well I guess I should run more.

anyway this made for some mid week giggles as it succinctly explains how I feel about work at the moment.... enjoy and have a great weekend.

Another new illness to watch out for

A woman calls her boss one morning and tells him thatshe is staying home because she is not feeling well.
"What's the matter?" he asks.

"I have a case of anal glaucoma," she says in a weak voice.

"What the hell is anal glaucoma?"
.
.

....... wait for it ........
.
.
"I can't see my ass coming into work today."


No comments: