Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Where has the week gone...

Gosh - doesn't time fly when you are having fun.... hmm - that must've been the weekend that went too darn fast...

But I do have to share my latest girly moment....

I am SO EXCITED to find a new fragrance....!

yep - so maybe I chased a chick halfway down a street to find out what that gorgeous smell was, and yep she did look at me strangly - BUT - I found out what it was and promptly checked it out... I have to share... I absolutely love it!!!! yum yum yum....

Now normally I'm a Jean Paul Gautier type of gal - been so for numerous years now since I finally let go of my slight obsession with obsession (ha I'm so funny - no pun intendend) from Calvin Klien.... well maybe with a few brief flings with his other family of fragrances of course... but I have to praise this new fragrance - it is SO ME - I love it!!!


So - what is it?
From designer Michael Kors, a chic, luxurious, sexy fragrance for women.

Creamy florals explode into exotic spices, tamed by Moroccan incense. A fragrant creation with a wealth of personality that will capture the heart of every woman.

Notes: Dewy Freesia, Tamarind, Chinese Osmanthus, Incense, Fresh Tuberose, White Wings Peony, Blue Orris, Arum Lilies, Cashmere Woods, Musk, Vetiver Haiti.

Style: Sophisticated and sensual, warm and wearable.

Need I say more.

1 comment: